Saturday, January 26, 2013

So NOT a fan of snow!!

What is your favorite season?  Mine is totally summer!  I don't like the cold.  I hate to wear a coat.  More then anything though I really really am afraid of slipping and sliding in the snow and ice.  Don't get me wrong, snow is beautiful, whether it is falling or glittering on the trees and roof tops there is a peaceful feeling about it.  That is as long as I don't have to go out in it.  I prefer my outdoor activities to be in warm weather. 

Well it snowed here last night.  Since it has been so cold here, the snow had some beautiful glittering ice crystals in it.  I decided to share some forever snow with you today. 



L0610
Frosted Snowball Tealight Holder

Whimsical shape brings a touch of seasonal charm to your decor. 
Unscented wax with a tealight well.
 For use with a tealight, sold separately. 
4 1/4" h, 6" dia.


Price:  $25.00 each  
Now $8.00 each


Right now you can get your tealights for only $5.00 a dozen for your Frosted Snowball.


This offer ends Sunday evening at 11:59pm EST so order yours today!!


Be sure to take advantage of this powerful loyalty reward program
 Every Customer enrolling from Jan. 17 through Jan. 31 will receive a welcome coupon for 25% off their next online order! 

Remember, PartyLite Preferred – it’s free to enroll and there’s so much to gain, including 20% rewards on every purchase…and Hosts earn rewards worth 10% of Party sales!

We’re planning even more exclusive offers and activities for Preferred Members in 2013



No comments:

Post a Comment