Thursday, August 30, 2012

Helping Hands Paying it Forward


I have had a very difficult few years. Loss of employment and illness have of course lead to my financial collapse.  My life had gotten so out of control that suicide looked like my only option.  

I have been overly blessed with an awesome group of friends.  All of them are helping me get through this dark time of my life.  Support has come in so many different forms, spiritual, emotional, financial, medical and even just a shoulder.  

They are the reason why I am here to write this blog today!





I think today we all know someone with a story so similar to my own.  Well I just found out today that one of my friends and his family are about to lose their home.  This family has been one of MY major supporters over the past few years.  My friend lost his job as of January 1st due to down sizing and has been unable to find work.  He did find a part time job, but it is commissioned based insurance that people cannot afford to purchase right now.  His wife is employed full time but does not bring home nearly enough to maintain their household.  Their 12 year old son has had to give up his sports due to the cost.  This is breaking my heart but what can I do?  I am having weekly yard sales just to pay my electric bill.  So this is what I have come up with......


Helping Hands PartyLite Party.  I will be taking all of my commission from this party and PAYING IT FORWARD  to help a family in dire need.  

You can help!  If you live in the United States you can join this party.  Simply take a look at my website, www.partylite.biz/judekelly and place an order.  Use 'Helping Hands' as your hostess so that your order will be helping someone in need.  Check out September Guest Rewards for items as low as $2.00.  Please check off to have your order sent to your home or it will be sent to the hostess.  

Wait who is the hostess????  Best Part!  One lucky customer of this party will become the Mystery Hostess and get all of the hostess benefits, once the party reaches $250 in sales.  That is a minimum of $130.00 in FREE products along with other offers.  

Will you help please??  

Stock up on some fall/holiday fragrances for your home. Get some holiday gifts for family and friends. All while helping a wonderful family who may not be able to celebrate the holidays in their home this year without this help!!

Thank YOU!!

hostess = helping hands
click to have order sent to your address





No comments:

Post a Comment