Sunday, September 9, 2012

Join PartyLite Preferred for FREE and get $20.00 to be used in my Online Outlet

Check this out Candle Fans: 

PartyLite is going to be emailing out $20 coupons to all

 Preferred Members for use on our clearance items 

(in the online outlet). 

So, to all my Preferred friends, watch your 

emails!

 Not a Preferred member yet? 

It's easy to join, and 



better yet, it's FREE!




Photo: Check this out Candle Fans: PartyLite is going to be emailing out $20 coupons to all Preferred Members for use on our clearance items (in the online outlet). So, to all my Preferred friends, watch your inboxes! Not a Preferred member yet? It's easy to join, and better yet, it's FREE!

Just go to my website: www.partylite.biz/terripollanger and create an account. Click on the "yes, join preferred" and that's it! You will get the coupon on 9/12! You must be signed up by Sept 10th to receive the $20 coupon so don't delay ~ please let me know if you need help or have questions!! 

Just go to my website (photo above or link below) and create an account. 

Click on the "yes, join preferred" and that's it! 

You will get the coupon on 9/12! 

You must be signed up by Sept 10th to receive the $20 coupon so don't delay 

~ please let me know if you need help or have questions!!

No comments:

Post a Comment