Monday, September 17, 2012

99 shopping days left........


Wow, less than 100 shopping days until Christmas!  Not really something I am ready to hear.  
Who do you feel is your biggest challenge to shop for? 
I find it to be the kid’s teachers. 
I am always looking for something nice, usable, and reasonably priced.  Ok I mean cheap!  
I don’t want to sound ungrateful for all they do for my children each and every day, but each kid can have up to 10 teachers in a year.  I just don’t have the income to spend even $10 on each of them.  This year I found the answer!!

Apple Orchard Mini Barrel Jar



G33206



Refresh and update any room with our Mini Barrel Bestburn® Jar in the scent of just-picked apples at a local orchard.  Once the wax is consumed use your jar for almost anything. Food safe. 
Burn time: 25 - 35 hours. 
2 3/4" h, 2 1/2" dia.

Price:  $12.00 each

now only  $3.00 each

Looks like I found for something nice, usable, and reasonably priced. J







No comments:

Post a Comment