Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Jar Candles - my favorite form of candle!




Now until the end of the month get 4 jar candles for the price of 2!! I love jar candles!  They last a very long time, they are self contained, no need to find the right holder, they provide a nice amount of light during a black out, and the fragrance filters through my home.  This is an awesome sale to stock up for the winter.  I love to get lots of summer scents, summer is my favorite season, so I can keep summer in my house year round. :) 

You can get yours today at www.partylite.biz/judekelly



Before checking out, don't forget to become a 
Preferred Member 
and get 20% of your purchase that you can use on future purchases.  Not to mention the exclusive Preferred Specials that are offered many times during the year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment