Friday, December 28, 2012

Decorations

If you are anything like me, your Christmas decorations totally transform your home.  Every nook and cranny has a beautiful taste of Christmas.

(totally not my house.  lol)

But what do you do after Christmas is over, when the tree comes down, Santa Clause goes back to the North Pole until next year, and the holly & garland start to dry out?  I find it very depressing.  My home becomes a blank canvas once again.  Please don't get me wrong, I love my home and how I have decorated it.  After the Christmas decorations come down it is just like culture shock.  From completely ornate, to sporadic.  I decided one year that I would transition my home decor after Christmas, kind of like weening off the holiday decor. LOL  

I love 'winter' decorations.  I decorate in silvers, light blues, snowflakes, polar bears and penguins.  A snowman here and there too.  I change the scent of my home from 'Spruce in the Snow' to a lighter 'Iced Snowberries'.  

Some of my favorite Winter Decor items are on sale right now in my End of Season Sale.  

P90888Snowflake Fragrance Warmer
Price:  $20.00 each  $8.00 each

Change-O-Luminary™P8977
                Price:  $28.00 each  $10.00 each

P90817
Enchanted Gingerbread Village Votive Holder
Price:  $50.00 each  $15.00 each



What are some of your transition decorating ideas??  
Leave me a comment to let me know. <3

Happy and Healthy New Year

No comments:

Post a Comment